It is the Men’s Journal, a popular men’s fashion fiesta site, which has recently discussed the return of the voguish wooden watches in men’s accessories. It is the Swiss designers who are being credited for reviving the fashion trail with enthusiastic renewal of the models and patterns, textures of wood watches. The director of one of the giant wood watch manufacturing retailer group has explained that certainly you can’t do everything with these particular accessories being made out of wood, but definitely they are a unique fashion statement.
Limitations of Wood Watches for Men
Certainly, it’s a treat to the fashion world, but yet the wood watches as accessories have certain limitations which you cannot overlook.
· It may not suit with all kinds of dressing in men.
· It can be big or smaller as per the humidity in the atmosphere.
· Though it assorts to be wooden, yet it is not 100% wood, since every electronic or digital gadget cannot do without the minimum use of metals.
· Made of wood, it cannot be worn in summers when there are chances of perspiration, and it’s a conventional theory that wood absorbs water, which can result in the wood to lose its texture and polish.
· You even cannot wear it on rainy days, or in pools. Look for options on the water resistant pieces though as they might be exemptions.
· Moreover, submerging the wooden bands in water can result in expansion of the wood, though in most brands, the cases are assured to be waterproof.
In spite of the limitations, wooden watches and sunglasses are high in fashion with some extravagant brands like WeWood flaunting extensive collection of wood watches. It is not only available for men but also for women.
How to style wood watches
Styling with wooden watches can be a fashion signature for your personality if you can carry the way it is and with daunting confidence. If you think wood is something very conventional, and your scope of using these wooden accessories is limited with traditional wears, you are absolutely wrong. Think of one of the most highly acclaimed wooden watch brands, the WeWood wooden watches; these come in a spectacular range of collection. These have broad dials with broad textured bands, seamless ethnic arrow styles, traditional as well as funky dial patterns, wooden polishes of distinct variations.