With technology continually developing, it’s a debate for marketers whether they’ll do online marketing or have printed marketing materials instead. Though answering is very easy, doubting which of the two illustrates the power of printed marketing materials. It’s depressing that many consider advertising using printed materials dead, because this form of advertising is also evolving with technology. Now, marketers can do small, but right on target print runs and thus, be cost efficient. Printing - https://www.posterboyprinting.com.au helps you with these targeted on-demand print runs. Be a part of the success brought about by the printed marketing industry that’s bound to grow to $300 bn by 2024.
Printed Marketing Materials’ Power
Why are printed marketing materials here to stay? Let’s count some of the ways.
* The business card. The moment you hand over your business card, you’re already making a social connection. What’s more surprising is you’ll even find brand’s or company’s social media addresses there. This is the best example of advanced online marketing relying on traditional printed marketing materials.
* Canvas prints. They last years longer than other printed marketing materials. You have years of marketing guaranteed with just one investment. Though bigger than most marketing materials, canvas prints have a subtle touch in their approach. This form of marketing is effective for businesses offering travel or some form of service. Besides, when everything gets advertised in your face, canvas prints have a welcome, effective result.
* Posters. Another effective way of using printed materials in marketing, for high business visibility. You get flexible designs, different shapes and sizes, and assurance of easy distribution. Posters are more permanent and catch more attention than smaller forms of printed marketing materials. When compared to print ads in magazines or newspapers, posters are more cost-effective. Printing – https://www.posterboyprinting.com.au creates quality posters for your long-term marketing strategy. Check Posterboy Printing for more details.
* Strut cards. Talk about being small with a big impact. Strut cards are simple but elegant. Perfect to get placed anywhere, they’re not that expensive.
Printed Marketing Materials Boost Ecommerce
* You saw the product online. You ordered it and guess what? Along with the delivery came a catalog. Catalogs and brochures are still around. Companies rely on them. Catalogs and brochures drive sales because they’re convenient in spreading product information and they’re always around. It’s literally a product reminder at your customer’s hands.
* Printed marketing materials connect well with any brand’s voice. They are very present, and this consistency in their presence prompts people to check the product’s social media.
* You get to engage different age markets. Older consumers prefer print while young consumers prefer online. However, neither markets stay in one format.
* Because printed marketing materials had been around longer than digital content, consumers tend to view companies with printed materials as more credible.
* The most obvious reason how printed marketing materials boost ecommerce is the greater part of the market who can really spend are busy with either work or family. They have limited time online. The best way to reach them is still through printed marketing materials.
Make sure your marketing strategies include printed materials. In this digital age, you cannot downplay the strong branding that these printed materials give. Check out https://www.posterboyprinting.com.au for other digitally printed materials they can help you with for effective, cost-efficient marketing.