It is the Men’s Journal, a popular men’s fashion fiesta site, which has recently discussed the return of the voguish wooden watches in men’s accessories. It is the Swiss designers who are being credited for reviving the fashion trail with enthusiastic renewal of the models and patterns, textures of wood watches. The director of one of the giant wood watch manufacturing retailer group has explained that certainly you can’t do everything with these particular accessories being made out of wood, but definitely they are a unique fashion statement.
Limitations of Wood Watches for Men
Certainly, it’s a treat to the fashion world, but yet the wood watches as accessories have certain limitations which you cannot overlook.
· It may not suit with all kinds of dressing in men.
· It can be big or smaller as per the humidity in the atmosphere.
· Though it assorts to be wooden, yet it is not 100% wood, since every electronic or digital gadget cannot do without the minimum use of metals.
· Made of wood, it cannot be worn in summers when there are chances of perspiration, and it’s a conventional theory that wood absorbs water, which can result in the wood to lose its texture and polish.
· You even cannot wear it on rainy days, or in pools. Look for options on the water resistant pieces though as they might be exemptions.
· Moreover, submerging the wooden bands in water can result in expansion of the wood, though in most brands, the cases are assured to be waterproof.